Friday, August 3, 2012

Orange you Glad I'm Posting Today?

Hello life, I have to polish my nails and post about them, could you kindly get out of the way?  Life has certainly been getting in the way of my posting lately, either I get home so late from life that I can't get good outside shots or it takes me forever to do my nails and can't get a decent outside shot - really doesn't life know I have people waiting with baited breath for my next post??

Today, I have two mani's to share with you, first is today's mani!   Have you heard I'm into neon's right now?  I've done two posts in the last week on them (Knee Yawn Pink and Skulltastic) - I'm smitten!  I'm also really digging the tone on tone (Pretty in White and Mellow Canary), here's today's version of a neon tone on tone!!

Neon Orange Polka Dots Tone on Tone Manicure


Neon Orange Polka Dots Tone on Tone Manicure
Here's my right hand outside, I don't normally post photos of my right hand unless I've done something really cool, but last night I fell asleep on the couch watching the Olympics and messed up my left hand!

Next is Thursday's mani, which I didn't really like, I thought I had gold square nail stickers, but didn't, so the whole look didn't come together.  Plus when I went to take the shot yesterday, my nails had already chipped - so enjoy the one shot I did manage to get!

Pink Chevron Modified French Manicure

Today's Mani:
Base Coat:  Orly Bonder and Berielle - Going to the Chapel
Main Color:  Vernis Classique by Cherimoya - Neon Orange
Polka Dots:  Barielle - Gotta Have Fate
Top Coat:  NYC - Matte me Crazy

Thursday's Mani:
Base Coat:  Orly Bonder
Light Pink:  Essence - Modern Romance
Dark Pink:  Nyx - Jillian
Top Coat:  Seche Vite

Holla, N

2 comments:

  1. I like both of these looks. I am always a sucker for anything with polka dots and I love the color combo. To tell you the truth, I really love the second look. I think it came out lovely and I love the colors too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The orange is a little much! I wasn't a big fan of the light pink, I thought it was more of a nude. I do like the darker pink though, it has a fabulous gold shimmer, too bad I didn't have any studs to tie it all in!!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love getting and reading all your comments, feedback and questions. I will always try my very best to answer each and every one - thanks for checking in!! Holla, N