Thursday, August 9, 2012

10 Minute Mani

No, this did not take me 10 minutes to create, sorry for the misleading title!  It actually refers to the fact that I wore this mani  for a total of 10 minutes!  I usually last at least a day, but this was just so thick and I didn't trust the top coat I used, so off it went!  I still like it and if I could figure out how to do scalloped nails properly I might try this again.

Awhile back, I bought a bunch of Essence polish and loved how they looked together, so I used them all!  Here's my take on a scalloped/framed mani!

Scalloped Framed Nail Art Green Purple Blue Glitter White

Scalloped Framed Nail Art Green Purple Blue Glitter White

Base Coat;  Orly Bonder
Main Color:  Essence - Lime Up!
Scalloped Edges:  White Acrylic Paint, Essence - You Belong to Me (Blue), A Lovely Secret (Lilac), Choose Me (Blue Glitter)
Top Coat:  Pro FX

Holla, N

5 comments:

  1. 10 minutes, huh? Sounds like most of my manis. hahaha This looks pretty but it seems really thick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Us crazy nail bloggers!! It was thick, there was no way it was going to dry!!

      Delete
  2. I likey! I don't know what a scalloped mani is. Research time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Do! I've heard it called cloud mani as well!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love getting and reading all your comments, feedback and questions. I will always try my very best to answer each and every one - thanks for checking in!! Holla, N