Thursday, August 30, 2012

Beige Doodle-y Doo

Hiya!!  Quick non-challenge related post  - can you believe it??

I ended up taking yesterday's mani (Favorite Stripe?) off after I had done the photos - I had only done my left hand and there was no way I was going to do my right - and wanted something simple.  Here's what I came up with - it kinda reminds me of crows or those lice birds that swarm in huge flocks, dontcha think??

I'm getting used to my oval nails, I'd rather these than nubbins!!  What do you think??

Beige Black Doodle Nails

Base Coat:  Orly Bonder
Main Color:  No Name Color Club - Why don't they have names, so annoying!!
I used acrylic paints for the doodle/lines.

Holla, N

11 comments:

  1. Look it up by collection. I attached stickies to the base of mine with their names! & I have tons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, how would I know what collection it is? I bought it at Winners all in one package - hmmm, I will look up....makes perfect sense :)

      Delete
  2. I love this - it reminds me of this (it's an image)
    http://shifter-mina.deviantart.com/art/Flying-Crows-Design-167910992

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does a little doesn't it! I love when something you hadn't planned turns out cool!!

      Delete
  3. So cute,they do look like a flock of birds! I think the oval nails are really cute, but I can understand it being weird to get use to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - I wish I had your nails!! My nails never grow that long, I would have to get fakies to have anything close to that!! What are you eating that makes your nails so glorious!!!

      Delete
    2. I really have no idea how I get them to grow as long as they get. They're pretty thick too, so it's a pain when one breaks or I have to trim them down if that makes you feel any better. I've heard Biotin(?)is suppose to help with hair and nail growth. Maybe try that! =) Ps... I tagged you for the Kreativ Blogger Award!

      Delete
  4. This looks awesome, brilliant idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Have you heard back from Kimber? I'll just add your blog to the list when I post for the 31 Day challenge, that way you'll get some traffic and feel like you're part of the group - sound good?

      Delete
  5. KICKASS SISTA! ;) They do look like a flock of birds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks buddy! I wish I could remember the name of the birds they remind me of....

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love getting and reading all your comments, feedback and questions. I will always try my very best to answer each and every one - thanks for checking in!! Holla, N