Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Black as Night

Hiya!  I'm back after a couple of days camping.  It's so good to be home!!  I love camping and we had a great time, I just really love my bed, internet and tv.  There was the craziest storm yesterday, the thunder and lightening and the 10 minute down pour.  It was so LOUD and the rain was intense.  It was a little scary and I'm surprised the 3 year old that was with us didn't freak out!!  Tough little bugger :)

Here's the mani I wore camping.  I love the gold glitter over bright colors I used for Olympic Fever - Part Deux, so I decided to do both hands all one color.  If I was to do this again, I would only use one coat of the glitter, I think two coats made it less sky like and more glitter like, if that makes any sense....

Gold Glitter on Black Nails

Gold Glitter on Black Nails

Base Coat:  Orly Bonder
Main Color:  Essie - Licorice
Top Coat:  No Name Gold Glitter from Sally's and Seche Vite

Holla, N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love getting and reading all your comments, feedback and questions. I will always try my very best to answer each and every one - thanks for checking in!! Holla, N