Sunday, August 26, 2012

Chello

Hiya!!  No homework today, my partner in crime and I are doing the 31 day challenge and today is Day 3, so welcome to day Yellow!!!

I did this mani a couple of days ago, I wanted to be ahead of the game with all the challenges I'm doing - okay so it's only 2, but still....  I also managed to chip a corner off of one of my nails, so had to do some creative filing to make everything look somewhat ok.  I was a little concerned this color was more neon green rather than yellow, but I did a mini poll and yellow was the consensus, so I went with it!

Neon Grey Chevron Nails

Neon Grey Chevron Nails

Base Coat:  Orly Bonder
Main Color:  Essie - Over the Edge
Chevrons:  Sinful Nail Art - Me First
I used acrylic paint for the lighter grey chevrons
Top Coat:  Seche Vite

Don't forget to check out the other lovelies participating on the 31 Day Challenge!

-Kat at Hooked On Polish
-Diana at Nails By Diana
-Aly at Wonderland Beauty
-Meredith at Perfectly Polished
-Nicole at The Color Republic
-Kate at The Painted Pony Nails
-Cee at Absolutely Cee
-Sam at Polished Art
-Nail Narcotics
-Nicole at Nicole Gets Nailed
-Shelby at Shelby's Swatches
-Stephanie Louise at All Things Beautiful
-Mixed Mama
-Joanna @ Sweet Polish of Mine-Patty Greenberg
-Liz and Lisa @ Lozlosa 
-Mari at Nailista 
-Greta at How Was Your Day?
-Miss L at Beauty by Miss L 
-Gini at Sassy Paints 
-Chameleon Stampede 
-Pam at Nail-E-Glance 

Holla, N

10 comments:

  1. These colors look so awesome together!! I never would have thought to do this but I am in love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome as always! I love the neon yellow! I'm kicking myself for not using mine now that i'm looking at yours! Oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the chevron, an the colors work great together! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies!!! I love the color combo of this one as well, might be showing it more now that I love it so much! I used white acrylic paint to paint the chevrons then used the yellow over top and used acrylic to do the light grey!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love getting and reading all your comments, feedback and questions. I will always try my very best to answer each and every one - thanks for checking in!! Holla, N