Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Better Late Than Never

Hello friends, so much for my Monday, Wednesday, Friday posting hey?  Oh well, at least I'm getting some stuff up!!!

So as you may or may not know I'm currently doing the ABC challenge hosted by the lovely Kimber over at Kimber's Lacquer Korner and I often come up with ideas and execute them fine, but then come up with another idea or as in this case remember that I'm supposed to be posting purple mani's for my boo Becca over at Nail Narcotics.  This was originally done for "L" day and is inspired by the lovely Lacey over at Lace and Lacquers.  I'm not sure if you've heard of Lacey or are following her on Instagram, but this girls cracks me up - she's got THE BEST potty mouth and doesn't give a damn who hears/reads.  Her puppy is super cute and she always has great reviews on all kind of products!  So if you're not following her, go now, I promise you won't be disappointed.

To see the mani that inspired this look, click here.  I have no idea how Lacey had the patience to do all of her fingers, after the first one I tapped out, there's no way I was doing all of them!!



Can you tell these are from the vault?  Ya, they're much shorter than my nails are now - love it!!

Also, a BIG CONGRATULATIONS to Heather over at Peace, Love and Polish who had her baby today - a boy named Connor - he's a real cutey!!  Keep an eye on Heather's blog for guest bloggers while she gets settled with Connor, you might even see one from me - hint hint!!

That's all for now, have a good one!

Holla N

3 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I love getting and reading all your comments, feedback and questions. I will always try my very best to answer each and every one - thanks for checking in!! Holla, N