Thursday, October 11, 2012

Bloody Thursday

Hiya!!  I'm onto day 3 of datyorkLOVES Nail-Aween Nail Art Challenge - bloody nails!!

Who's heard of Robin Moses?  You haven't?  Do you live under a rock?  Kidding, if you haven't heard of her, please check her out, because she is amazaballs!  She is the queen of using acrylic paint for nail art.  She does incredibly intricate and detailed work and the best thing about her is that she shares all her knowledge via tutorials on youtube.  She also shares her tips and tricks, what paint she uses, brushes, you name it, she tells you about it!!

Click here to see Robin's "Smiley" the Movie Nails, which inspired this mani!

Bloody Halloween Nail Art

Bloody Halloween Nail Art

I used Finger Paints - Paper Mache for the tips and the used acrylic paint to make it look older.
I used Essie - Russian Roulette for the blood and acrylic paint for the stitches.

Don't forget to check out what everyone else is up to for this challenge - I've seen some pretty gruesome stuff!!  Check back tomorrow for Mummy nails - oooo spooky!

Have you entered my giveaway yet?  Click here, it's super easy and super awesome!

Holla, N

datyorkLOVESErica's Nails and MoreDreamyMM Nails & Make Up Tes Did It NailsSassy Paints Nicole gets Nailed glitznglammerFinger Food Wicked Tips Fancy Schmancy NailsDelight In NailsPolish Groupie My Nail Journey Get Polished Up! Just A Girl and Her PolishSpellbound NailsLe nail's corner d'AlexHello.Lacquer Countess Nails Color the world with polishNail Crime Nail ArtCoat of Mani ColorsCutie Cuticles (nail art by Laraib) Wacky Laki Nail-Aween Nail Art Challenge October 1-31st, 2012 GLAMOROUS NAILS Over The Topcoat Polish Gone Crazy tragedystipsandtreatsSusy In Color(List includes blogs and FB pages)

15 comments:

  1. I love this!! It looks like horrible nail breaks! Such a cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That I sewed back on perfectly!! LOL, thanks!

      Delete
  2. Great job,I know what nail art by Robin you were inspired by:)Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hers of course is out of this world, but it was fun to do!! Thanks,

      Delete
  3. OMG so cool!!! I love the yellowing technique on the tips. Gruesome yet awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, of course! I love Robin Moses, she's s awesome! I really need to catch up on my challenges, I'm like 2 behind on this one and 1 on the 31 day! Yikes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha holy cow I love this Nicole!! Awesome sauce nails!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love getting and reading all your comments, feedback and questions. I will always try my very best to answer each and every one - thanks for checking in!! Holla, N