Sunday, June 24, 2012

True Love's Hair

Black is the color of my true love's hair...not a super fan of this one, but I've got to work tomorrow, so no redo tonight.  I love the look of matte over glitter and holo, but wanted to switch it up with doing a modified matte french manicure.  I used tape to make the straight edge.  I was inspired by Chloe's Nails and her tape tutorials, which are pretty great, check it out!

Matte Black Holo Nails

Base Coat:  Orly - Bonder
Main Color:  Wet n Wild - Black Creme and Maybelline - Twilight Rays
Top Coat:  Seche Vite and NYC - Matte Me Crazy

Holla, N

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! I love getting and reading all your comments, feedback and questions. I will always try my very best to answer each and every one - thanks for checking in!! Holla, N