Wednesday, June 20, 2012

So Frustrating

I'm not even going to tell you how many times I took my polish off tonight, let's just say I have no more nail  polish remover.  This is going to be a lot harder than I thought, trying to better my designs every day.  I've decided, and I'm going to try really hard to stick to this, to do what I like, no more trying to impress.  There are way too many creative people out there for me to compete with!
Polka Dot Bow

Base coat:  Orly Bonder
Main Color and Dots:  Wet  n Wild - Black Creme
Left Hand Accent Main:  Klean Color - Neon Lime
Right Hand Accent Main and Bow:  NYC - Times Square
Top Cop:  Seche Vite

Holla, N



1 comment:

  1. Heee heee pretty nails, but can I tease you about your spelling? (Frustrating is only three syllables, dove.)

    heart you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love getting and reading all your comments, feedback and questions. I will always try my very best to answer each and every one - thanks for checking in!! Holla, N