Friday, June 22, 2012

Caribbean Calypso

Doing my nails pretty late tonight - I don't work tomorrow, so there's no rush to have them done by bed time.  I went to Walmart tonight to get nail polish remover and had a $40 gift card from my birthday and decided to splurge on nail polish, here's two of today's purchases.

Gradient Nail Art
Inspired by ~Leslie~ at Polish Art Addiction's Successful Swirly Gradient 
Base Coat:  Orly Bonder
Main Color:  NYC - Lexington Yellow
Accent Color: - NYC - Water Street Blue and Sally Girl Glitter Effects in Blue
Top Coat:  Seche Vite

Holla, N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love getting and reading all your comments, feedback and questions. I will always try my very best to answer each and every one - thanks for checking in!! Holla, N