Saturday, July 14, 2012

Tell me About it, Stud!

My first foray into 3D nail art!  I've been reluctant to get on this bandwagon because the idea of having my hair caught in my nails every five seconds would drive me batty!  One of the things I bought on my birthday gift certificate spending spree at Walmart, as mentioned in my Caribbean Calypso post, was a package of Kiss Nail Artist Metallic Accents.  There's a huge stud trend out in the nail world lately - Sammy of The Nailasaurus does a bunch of really cool designs with studs, I was going to link to a few, but I like way too many of them, so just added a link to her site, search "stud."  I ended up really loving this mani and found myself being extra super careful not to rip the studs off - even the hubby commented on my nails, a very rare occurrence around here!  I haven't managed to get them caught in anything yet, which is amazing, I think the top coat really helps smooth out the edges.

Recognize the title of this post?  Extra special happy points if you do :)

Teal Stud Kiss Metallic Accents

Teal Stud Kiss Metallic Accents

Teal Stud Kiss Metallic Accents

Base Coat:  Orly Bonder
Main Color:  Barielle - A Bouquet for Ava
Top Coat:  Seche Vite

Holla, N



2 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I love getting and reading all your comments, feedback and questions. I will always try my very best to answer each and every one - thanks for checking in!! Holla, N