Sunday, December 2, 2012

Oh! Christmas Tree?

Hiya friends, I feel like I haven't posted in forever...the days just keep running away from me!

Anyhoodle, onto the good stuff.  I've joined another challenge - does that surprise you?  Ya, me neither!  I've joined the 12 Days of Christmas Nail Art Challenge hosted by the lovely Pink & Polished and Overpolished!  I'm super late getting this up, so I'll end my ramblings now and get to the pictures!

Christmas Tree Nail Art

Christmas Tree Nail Art

Christmas Tree Nail Art

As you can see, I used totally non-traditional Christmas colors, I'm going to see how far I can get in this challenge with using non-traditional colors, may be hard, but GO BRIGHT OR GO HOME baby!!

Please show some love to my fellow challengers by clicking the links below!

Here's what we'll be doing!


Holla, N

26 comments:

  1. I LOVE this. Great color choices and cute trees :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, I'm going to have to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are perfect and I love that you didn't use traditional colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This came out really well, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's adorable! Great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!! I love the colours you used. I cant wait to see how you get on with the non traditional colours, if your trees are anything to go by the rest will be great!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so original! Not an obvious tree! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's so cute! I love the colors and the star on top!

    And just to let you know, your one of my featured bloggers for December!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these! I lov ehow they aren't the typical Christmas colors but you can tell exactly what they are! So well done I can't wait to see what else you come up with for the challenge!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

    Love it, Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the colors! This soo lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the unusual choice of colours! It is an outstanding manicure. I also love how each of your photographs show a pin it sign. Could you tell me how you did it?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh what a lovely tree and I love that you chose different colors for the Christmas Tree

    ReplyDelete
  14. DUUUUDE!!! I freakin love that! Now I'm going to do dotted trees....BOOYA ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a good idea! If I'd have thought of this I'd have totally done it lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love your bright and unique tree

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love getting and reading all your comments, feedback and questions. I will always try my very best to answer each and every one - thanks for checking in!! Holla, N